AACE MENA Conference Overview:
Led by a team of global experts, this premier AACE education event in the MENA will feature innovative educational experiences and highlight patient-centered approaches on the critical aspects of obesity, dyslipidemia, NASH, NAFLD, diabetes management, pituitary tumors, thyroid cancer, bone metabolism and more. The conference will allow attendees to optimize and personalize their patient outcomes by immersing themselves in the most relevant clinical approaches and technology advances. The education program will host world-renowned endocrinology and metabolism experts and include state-of-the-art symposia, general sessions, abstract presentations, as well as in-person networking opportunities with colleagues and industry professionals.
The second edition of the conference will be held on November 11-13, 2022 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Dubai.
- Discuss the latest clinical practice guidelines on endocrine disorders, including diabetes mellitus, diabetes technology, obesity, pituitary and adrenal disorders, thyroid cancer and bone metabolism.
- Summarize key characteristics of evidence-based assessment and management options for patients with endocrine disorders and endocrine neoplasia.
- Apply multidisciplinary approaches on the management and treatment options for patients with endocrine disorders for improved patient outcomes.
- Formulate management plans that include optimal team-based, patient centered care of patients with endocrine disorders.
This program targets all medical professionals that care for patients with endocrine disorders including endocrinologists, cardiologists, nephrologists, primary care physicians, advanced providers, nurses, diabetes educators, and pharmacists. The program is also intended for health care professionals at any stage in their career.
Education Content Themes:
- Obesity and Nutrition
- Diabetes Management
- Diabetes Technology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Thyroid Disorders
- Bone and Mineral Metabolism
- Pituitary and Adrenal Disorders
- Endocrine Neoplasia
- NASH and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
- Lipids Management, Dyslipidemia
Accreditation and Designation Statements:
The American College of Endocrinology (ACE) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
Standards for Integrity and Independence
American Association of Clinical Endocrinology (AACE) remains strongly committed to providing the best available evidence-based clinical information to participants of this educational activity and requires an open disclosure of any potential conflict of interest identified by our faculty members. It is not the intent of AACE to eliminate all situations of potential conflict of interest, but rather to enable those who are working with AACE to recognize situations that may be subject to question by others. All disclosed conflicts of interest are reviewed by the CME Subcommittee to ensure that such situations are properly evaluated and, if necessary, resolved. AACE educational standards pertaining to conflict of interest are intended to maintain the professional autonomy of the clinical experts inherent in promoting a balanced presentation of science. Through our review process, all AACE accredited activities are ensured of independent, objective, scientifically balanced presentations of information. Disclosure of any or no relationships will be made available for all educational activities.
Education Delivery Formats:
- General sessions using case-based learning, ARS, interactive group discussions
- Sessions will be in-person
- Meet the expert sessions
- Plenary lectures