AACE MENA Cardiometabolic Conference | Abu Dhabi | April 19-20, 2024
The AACE MENA Cardiometabolic Conference offers an innovative learning experience with a focus on patient-centered approaches, including obesity, dyslipidemia, hypertension, NASH/NAFLD, chronic kidney disease, and diabetes management.
In collaboration with the Gulf Heart Association and IFSO MENAC, the conference aims to optimize patient outcomes through immersive clinical education. It features plenary lectures, symposiums, expert meetings, and networking sessions. We are proud to announce that the conference is endorsed by the Department of Health, emphasizing our shared mission to address substantial health concerns in the MENA region.
- Historic Opportunity: Become a part of the formation as AACE MENA marks the first edition of the Cardiometabolic Conference outside the United States, set to become an annual event in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Targeted Discussions: Given the increasing cardiometabolic risk factors in the Middle East, engage in discussions that are tailored to the region's unique healthcare challenges, demanding our collective attention.
- Knowledge Enrichment: Benefit from the AACE’s continuous learning initiatives and connect with a global community of like-minded experts, affiliates, and partners dedicated to advancing healthcare.
2 DaysEnhanced Learning
Check out highlights from our AACE MENA 2023 Conference
By the end of the meeting, you will be able to:
- Describe the major risk factors and health complications of cardiometabolic diseases.
- Formulate individualized prevention and treatment plans for patients with risk for cardiometabolic diseases, considering their unique risk factors and comorbidities.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of different lifestyle, pharmacological and procedural interventions for the prevention and treatment of cardiometabolic diseases.
- Assess the impact of obesity on cardiometabolic health and evaluate strategies for weight management.
- Compare the effectiveness of bariatric surgical procedures for prevention and treatment of cardiometabolic complications of obesity.
- Assess the effectiveness of various pharmacological treatments for cardiometabolic diseases in terms of improving patient outcomes.
Abu Dhabi Awaits!
Embark on an exciting journey in the vibrant city of Abu Dhabi, UAE, as you experience the pinnacle of elegance at the Rosewood Abu Dhabi. Join us in this dynamic setting, where we invite you to indulge in a world-class gathering of medical professionals, researchers, and experts in the field of Cardiometabolic Health.