As a Fellow of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology (FACE), we applaud you for being a leader in the endocrinology field, and a treasured member of the world’s largest organization representing clinical endocrinology. We are a global, inclusive community of more than 5,700 endocrine-focused clinical members, affiliates and partners from every walk of professional life. Together, we work to elevate the practice of clinical endocrinology and improve global health. Together, we are all AACE.
In 2021, when it comes to staying involved in our community, you have now have two options depending on your desired level of engagement and benefits — “Informed” or “Engaged.” You can decide which opportunity is best for you by reading the information on each tier here on this page.
Also, you now have new criteria to meet so that you can keep your FACE distinction. And you have options on how you would like to meet those requirements every 1-3 years.
Starting in 2021, FACE recipients must maintain annual community membership and FACE program fees, and renew FACE every three years by engaging with AACE in the following ways:
- Option 1: Participate in one activity within three calendar years.
- Option 2: Participate in one activity PER YEAR.
Here are more details on each of the two options:
OPTION 1: Participate in one of the following activities within three calendar years
- Attendance (in-person/virtual/recordings) at the Annual Meeting
- Time estimate: 4-5 days
- Be listed as an author on 1 accepted publication in AACE Journals (would include abstracts)
- Time estimate: Varies greatly pending type of publication - 3 months–1 year
- Serve as an author on 1 AACE guideline/white paper task force
- Time estimate: 9 – 18 months, 10 hours per month average
- Serve as faculty or speaker on 1 AACE education program
- Time estimate: 20-30 hours of preparation time
OPTION 2: Participate in one of the following activities per calendar year
- Serve as peer reviewer on 1 AACE education program
- Time estimate: 2 hours per activity
- Complete at least 4 hours of on demand AACE online education courses from AACE’s education catalog.
- Attend an in-person/virtual/recording (a total of 4 hours) AACE national/regional meetings/webinars