WHAT DOES MY
This year’s meeting will take place live in Seattle, Washington (May 4-6, 2023), but with so much going on, you may find it hard to choose just one thing to attend.
That’s okay though because this year, all attendees will have access to on-demand sessions post event!
PREMIUM MEETING REGISTRATION
Live Meeting & On-Demand Content!
Up to 18.5 CME/CE/MOC On-site & 42 CME/CE/MOC On-Demand
ALL ACCESS Registration Pass Includes:
- Opening Ceremony & Keynote Presentation
- Lectureship Plenary Talks
- Meet-the-Expert Sessions
- Cased-Based Learning Workshops
- The Flipped Classroom Experience
- Post Plenary Speaker Deep Dives
- Career Advancement Sessions
- Welcome Block Party
- DEI&B Interactive Group Think + Reception
- President's Party – An Evening in Seattle
- Satellite Symposiums
- Posters & Oral Abstract Presentations
- AACE Learning Zone
- Pre-Meeting Learning Sessions
- On-Demand Post Event Content
On-demand sessions will be available June 4, 2023 through December 31, 2023 to earn additional CME/CE/MOC credit.
(CME/CE/MOC credit must be claimed by 12/31/23)REGISTER
HOW MUCH IS
|Registration Type||Early Bird|
(Register thru 2/17)
(Register thru 4/10)
(Register thru 5/6)
|Fellow, Resident, Students|
(AACE Membership Required)
An AACE.com account is required to register for the meeting. Creating an account is free.
When you click "Register" you will be prompted to login or create an account.
Guests are not permitted to attend any portion of the conference.
Visa Letter Requests
To receive a visa letter, you must first register for the meeting. During check-out, there will be a prompt to request a letter once an international mailing address has been input.
Once registration is complete, the letter will be sent via email. If the visa is denied, AACE will fully refund the ticket.