AACE Obesity Conference • February 4-6, 2022
AACE is at the forefront of treatment of patients with obesity, a chronic disease that affects approximately one-third of Americans. Join us for our obesity conference to learn about the latest advancements in obesity & nutrition, and earn CME/MOC through a combination of state-of-the-art-lectures, advanced learning experiences, product theatres, satellite symposium, and more.
By the end of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Describe the linkages between obesity and its associated comorbidities.
- Identify patient treatment options for obesity management.
- Apply best practices in the assessment and treatment of obesity to reduce negative health outcomes from comorbidities.
- Address the issue of weight bias in clinical practice.
- Discuss the role of nutrition in prevention of obesity.
- Characterize health disparities and social determinant of health in management of obesity.
Join your multidisciplinary peers for a micro weekend (Fri-Sun) conference with content focusing on obesity, nutrition, NAFLD/NASH and other relevant topics for endocrinologists, specialists, and primary care team members.
This conference will focus on obesity and nutrition clinical applications of evidence-based guidelines for the following topics:
- Manage clinical obesity in primary care.
- Treating obesity that drives dysglycemic disease such as PreDM/T2D.
- Diagnose and treat nutrition and obesity and adiposity-based complications.
- Address disparities in obesity care.
- Understand the pathophysiology, pharmacologic and surgical therapies available to diagnose and manage obesity.
View our comprehensive schedule to learn about our expert speakers, plenary sessions, satellite symposia, and much more.