Each year, experts from the field of endocrinology convene to collaborate, learn and earn CME, CE and MOC through a combination of state-of-the-art-lectures, advanced learning experiences, engaging sessions, expert panel discussions, abstracts and more.
Who Attends AACE's Annual Meeting?
Attendees are comprised of medical professionals from the field of clinical endocrinology at all stages in their career including clinical endocrinologists, cardiologists, nephrologists, gastroenterologists/ liver disease specialists, primary care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, medical students, residents and fellows in training. With a wide array of educational options and continuing medical education offerings, participants can select to attend the sessions that are most relevant to their practice.
- Diabetes and Technology
- Bone and Parathyroid
- Lipids and CV Health
- Nutrition and Obesity
- Pituitary, Adrenal, Gonad, and Neuroendocrine
By the end of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the latest scientific and clinical discoveries in the field of endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.
- Apply new found knowledge to the diagnosis and management of patients with disorders of endocrinology, diabetes or metabolism for improved patient outcomes.
- Assess the potential applications of emerging scientific advances that affect the practice of endocrinology.
- Explain to your patients the latest clinical treatment options in endocrine health.
ANNUAL MEETING CLINICAL CONGRESS
Angela M. Leung, MD, MSc, ECNU
Chair Elect, 2023
Adriana G. Loachimescu, MD, PhD, FACE
Archana Sadhu, MD, FACE
Elizabeth Pearce, MD, MSc, FACE
Felice A. Caldarella, MD, MBA, FACP, CDCES, FACE
Chair, Disease State Network Oversight Committee
Karl Nadolsky, DO, FACE
Chair, Awards Task Force
Sandra L. Weber, MD, FACP, FACE
Chair, Bone and Parathyroid
Robert A. Wermers, MD, FACE
Cecilia Low Wang, MD
Chair, Lipids and CV Health
Betul Hatipoglu, MD
Chair, Nutrition and Obesity
Monica Agarwal, MD, MEHP, FACE
Chair, Pituitary, Gonad, Adrenal and Neuroendocrine
Diane Donegan, MD
Benjamin J. Gigliotti, MD