Our goal is to host a safe and meaningful conference. The AACE team will follow all federal, state and local guidelines related to COVID-19 at the time of the event to offer a safe meeting experience. We recognize that the situation and applicable guidance may continue to evolve throughout the AACE meeting. Detailed health and safety plans will be communicated closer to the event. If you have a specific question related to health and safety at the upcoming meeting, please email [email protected].
Before Leaving Home:
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) or your local health authority.
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be travelling to and the region you are travelling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with. Contact AACE if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
On-Site During the Event:
- Follow CDC, WHO and guidance from the State of Texas for everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Adhere to social distance protocols put in place by AACE and respect others’ personal space.
Based on current contact tracing advice from many health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please contact AACE.
Health and safety measures implemented by AACE prior to the event or onsite are subject to change.