AACE Cardiometabolic Conference • September 30 - October 2, 2022 • San Antonio, TX
We're proud to bring you a full education program that was designed for the care team by the care team. Join your peers for live state-of-the-art-lectures, plenary sessions, product theatres, industry learning zone, 11.5 CME/CE/MOC, and more.
By the end of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Utilize the latest clinical practice guidelines on cardiometabolic disease, including Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/heart failure, obesity, and chronic kidney disease.
- Discuss the key characteristics of evidence-based assessment and treatment options for patients with cardiometabolic disease
- Describe barriers in being able to manage the risk factors as well as the ability of patients to carry through recommendations for a healthier lifestyle.
- Explain cardiovascular risk management approaches that remain controversial without consensus as to best approach.
This conference will focus on translational medicine and the clinical applications of evidence-based guidelines for the following topics:
- Obesity medicine, nutrition and wellness
- Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/health failure
- Chronic kidney disease, renal failure
- Diabetes technology
- SGLT-2s, GLP-1 RAS
- NASH and NAFLD
- Patient challenges in ability to self manage chronic illness
Optimize and personalize your patient outcomes by immersing yourself in the most relevant clinical approaches and technology advances.
- Sept. 30 - Welcome Reception 6:00 PM CDT
- Oct. 1 - Cardiometabolic Day 1
- Oct. 2 - Cardiometabolic Day 2
Now Accepting Abstracts • Deadline: Friday, August 5, 2022, at 11:59 pm ET
The abstract submission period is open now through Friday, August 5, 2022, at 11:59 pm ET. We invite you to submit an abstract for the unique opportunity to have your work reviewed by experts in the field of endocrinology and cardiometabolic disease. If accepted, your abstract will be published as a supplement to AACE’s medical journal, Endocrine Practice.
Join our partners at the AACE Cardiometabolic Conference on Sept. 30 - Oct. 2 in San Antonio, TX, to learn about the latest scientific advancements in medicine and technology.