AACE Cardiometabolic Conference • October 8-10, 2021
Each year experts from the field of endocrinology and cardiometabolic disease convene to collaborate, learn, and earn CME/CE through a combination of state-of-the-art-lectures, advanced learning experiences, engaging sessions, expert panel discussions, abstracts and more.
By the end of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Utilize the latest clinical practice guidelines on cardiometabolic disease, including type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/heart failure, obesity and chronic kidney disease.
- Summarize key characteristics of evidence-based assessment and treatment options for patients with cardiometabolic disease.
- Discuss barriers in being able to manage the risk factors as well as the ability of a diverse population of patients to carry through recommendations for a healthier lifestyle.
- Update cardiovascular risk management approaches that remain controversial without consensus as to best approach.
We're proud to bring you a full virtual live education program that was designed for the care team by the care team. Join your multidisciplinary peers for 3 days of live virtual access to state-of-the-art-lectures, advanced learning workshops, industry product theaters, abstracts, 12.5 CME/CE, PLUS access on-demand through October 10, 2022.
This conference will focus on translational medicine and the clinical applications of evidence-based guidelines for the following topics:
- Obesity medicine, nutrition and wellness
- Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/health failure
- Chronic kidney disease, renal failure
- Diabetes technology
- SGLT-2s, GLP-1 RAS
- Patient challenges in ability to self manage chronic illness
Optimize and personalize your patient outcomes by immersing yourself in the most relevant clinical approaches and technology advances.