Innovation in Cardiometabolic Clinical Practice • October 8-10, 2021
Each year experts from the field of endocrinology and cardiometabolic disease convene to collaborate, learn, and earn CME/CE through a combination of state-of-the-art-lectures, advanced learning experiences, engaging sessions, expert panel discussions, abstracts and more.
By the end of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Utilize the latest clinical practice guidelines on cardiometabolic disease, including type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/heart failure, obesity and chronic kidney disease.
- Summarize key characteristics of evidence-based assessment and treatment options for patients with cardiometabolic disease.
- Discuss barriers in being able to manage the risk factors as well as the ability of patients to carry through recommendations for a healthier lifestyle.
- Update cardiovascular risk management approaches that remain controversial without consensus as to best approach.
We're proud to bring you a full virtual live education program that was designed for the care team by the care team. Join your multidisciplinary peers for 3 days of live virtual access to plenary sessions, workshops, case discussions, satellite symposiums, product theatres, e-posters, virtual expo hall, 12.5 CME/CE, PLUS access to on-demand sessions through Dec. 31, 2021.
This conference will focus on translational medicine and the clinical applications of evidence-based guidelines for the following topics:
- Obesity medicine, nutrition and wellness
- Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/health failure
- Chronic kidney disease, renal failure
- Diabetes technology
- SGLT-2s, GLP-1 RAS
- Patient adherence
Optimize and personalize your patient outcomes by immersing yourself in the most relevant clinical approaches and technology advances.
Now Accepting Abstracts • Deadline extended: Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET
The abstract submission period is open now through Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET. Submit an abstract for the unique opportunity to have your work reviewed by experts in the field of endocrinology and cardiometabolic disease. If accepted, your abstract will be published as a supplement to AACE’s medical journal, Endocrine Practice.