Plus receive a 15% discount when you register for both meetings.
This one day meeting is designed to provide the primary care team with the necessary knowledge and skills to care for common endocrine disorders in the primary care setting, and co-manage conditions with endocrinology colleagues.
- Date: September 30, 2022
- Co-Management Meeting and Welcome Reception
- Target Audience: This program is intended for primary care physicians, advanced practice professionals, nurses, and diabetes educators who care for patients with diseases and disorders of the endocrine system.
- CME/CE/MOC: Up to 7.5
- A 15% discount will be applied if also registering for our Cardiometabolic Conference.
AACE's cardiometabolic education program was designed for the care team by the care team. Register today for live state-of-the-art-lectures, plenary sessions, product theatres, poster sessions, and more.
- Dates: September 30 - October 2, 2022
- Sept. 30 - Welcome Reception 6:00 PM CDT
- Oct. 1 - Cardiometabolic Day 1
- Oct. 2 - Cardiometabolic Day 2
- Target Audience: This program is intended for endocrinologists, cardiologists, nephrologists, gastroenterologists/liver disease specialists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and primary care physicians.
- CME/CE/MOC: Up to 11.5
- Accepting Abstracts: The abstract submission period is open now through Friday, August 5, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET.