Endocrine University® On Demand 2021: Skills and Technology in Diabetes, Thyroid Ultrasound, and Bone is a collection of over 30 recorded lectures and case discussions designed to provide a platform for endocrinologists to enhance their endocrine curriculum, particularly in new diabetes and thyroid technology, which has become essential to the practice of endocrinology. Complete the included assessment to test your knowledge and earn CME.
Endocrine University® On Demand 2021: Skills and Technology in Diabetes, Thyroid Ultrasound, and Bone is designed to provide continuing education for endocrinologists, endocrine-focused physicians, fellows, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners to help enhance knowledge on the focus of new technology.
By the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Effectively utilize new skills and technology in diabetes and thyroid ultrasound.
- Apply the most up-to-date guidelines and evidence-based practices for the diagnosis and treatment of diabetes and thyroid disease.
- Integrate the latest evidence-based research for diagnosis and treatment of emerging areas of diabetes and thyroid related practice.
Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American College of Endocrinology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Endocrinology designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 19.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The original live event was supported by educational grants from the following:
- Abbott Diabetes Care
- Corcept Therapeutics
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk Inc.
- Pfizer-Merck Alliance
- Radius Health, Inc.
- Sandoz Inc., a Novartis Division
- Strongbridge Biopharma
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals
*Specific faculty and contributor financial disclosures are available to view in this online course.