Save the date for October 2021! You won't want to miss the next annual AACE Innovation in Cardiometabolic Clinical Practice — designed for the care team by the care team. Optimize and personalize your patient outcomes by immersing yourself in the most relevant clinical approaches and technology advances.
Why Should You Attend?
This conference will focus on translational medicine and the clinical applications of evidence-based guidelines for the following topics:
- Obesity medicine, nutrition and wellness
- Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/health failure
- Chronic kidney disease, renal failure
- Diabetes technology
- SGLT-2s, GLP-1 RAS
- Patient adherence
Content will be delivered through interactive learning sessions, including:
- Immersive general sessions using case-based learning, audience response system (ARS), interactive group discussions
- Immersive breakout session, group exercises using role play, case-based vignettes
- Technology workshops
- Clinical toolkits
Now Accepting Abstracts
The abstract submission period is open now through Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET. Submit an abstract for the unique opportunity to have your work reviewed by experts in the field of endocrinology and cardiometabolic disease. If accepted, your abstract will be published as a supplement to AACE’s medical journal, Endocrine Practice.
Endocrinologists, cardiologists, nephrologists, gastroenterologists/liver disease specialists, primary care physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
By the end of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the latest clinical practice guidelines on cardiometabolic disease, including type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/heart failure, obesity and chronic kidney disease.
- Summarize key characteristics of evidence-based assessment and treatment options for patients with cardiometabolic disease.
- Discuss barriers in being able to manage the risk factors as well as the ability of patients to carry through recommendations for a healthier lifestyle.
- Update cardiovascular risk management approaches that remain controversial without consensus as to best approach.
*Schedule and program subject to change.
Miss Out on the 2020 Conference?
In case you missed it, our very first AACE Innovation in Cardiometabolic Clinical Practice conference is available on-demand. Learn more